So I just got back from my weekly grocery shopping trip and I wore flip flops! You may think that's not a big idea but I live in OHIO! It's the weekend before Winter Break and it's close to 70 degrees outside. Anyway, I got home to find a post for this linky and decided to participate.
I thought this would be fun to do and in addition, you can find some new blogger buddies to follow, not to mention follow mine if you are new here! So take a peek below and I will do my best to answer all the fun questions!
1. My favorite holiday song...Jingle Bell Rock!
2. My favorite guilty pleasure food....Um...Potato Latkes! I never have the fried smell in my house any other time of the year except in December when celebrating Hanukkah!
3. Favorite Holiday Tradition...Sleeping in late on my break!
4. Favorite Holiday Book...I love "The Magic Dreidel" and "Hershel and the Hanukkah Goblin". So hard to choose just one.
5. Favorite Act of Kindness...shopping for items on our "Giving Tree" that is set up at school! I love fancy wrapping and have a wrapping station in my basement so it's always fun!
6. Favorite Holiday Memory...Since Hanukkah lasts 8 nights, one night was designated for a different part of the family. Hanukkah is truly a minor holiday and it always seemed we got pajamas one night and underwear another night!
7. Favorite Holiday Childhood Gift- I don't really remember anything specific. That's awful!
8. Favorite Holiday Craft- We used to make menorahs out of Popsicle sticks.
9. Favorite Holiday Movie- Home Alone
10. Favorite place to shop for holiday gifts- I'm a fan of online shopping these days. I think my neighbors might think I have a problem.
11. I hope Santa brings me...If Santa stops here, he has the wrong address!
12. My favorite product... my new December Word Work! While I have used this activity forever, I find it to be one of the most versatile activities in my store as far as usable in various grade levels and for differentiating in a single classroom.
December Word Work- Magnetic Letter Move Around
So best wishes to you and yours for a wonderful holiday season and great 2016. I hope to see more of you around here on my blog, on Instagram at taryns_unique_learning, on TPT (follow by clicking the green star at the top of the page!), on Teachers Pay Teachers , and on Facebook at Taryn's Unique Learning- Facebook Page Facebook !