1. I have been teaching for ages. The funny thing is that I can't remember if this is my 28th or 29th year. How weird is that?
2. I am a self proclaimed music buff! I'm addicted to my XM/Sirius radio and you will often find me on the 70's on 7!
3. I am hoping to find a new litter of Westie Puppies or a Westie rescue this Spring since we lost Izzy this past September at 16.5 years old. Our house feels so empty without him.
4. My past job experiences include waiting on tables and selling bridal gowns!
5. I didn't get married until I was 41 years old.
6. My favorite kind of vacation includes a beach, a frosty drink with a paper umbrella in it, and a stack of good books to read.
7. I am a third generation teacher...on my mom's side. I used to go to school and help my grandma set up her classroom each summer.
8. I have only filled up my gas tank about a dozen times since I got married nine years ago. My hubs loves to do this for me.
9. I love a great sense of humor with good timing.
10. February is my favorite month of the school year. It is so action packed between Groundhog Day, Valentine's Day, Dental Health Month, President's Day, and Black History Month. So take a peek below and see what my TPT friends and I have that may be of interest to you for the month of February!
Until Next Time,